Friday, February 16, 2007

Challenge 12




Powered by Rollyo


Challenge: Explore Rollyo and create an account for yourself. Create a search roll for any subject you like. Create a post in your blog about your experience and link to your search roll. Can you see a potential use for tools like this? OPTIONAL: Add your searchroll to your blog using the "Create a Searchbox" tool.

Rollyo was a new concept that took me a little while to wrap my head around. I understand the idea of limiting searches, but I guess I'm concerned I'd be limiting too much by only searching the websites that I'm familiar with.

The next challenge was that I had to think about the topic I wanted to create a search roll for.

I considered some library related topics, but then ultimately decided there were more wildlife conservation websites that I was familiar with.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Super blog! Thanks for sharing the image generator you like. --Christine Holmes