Friday, March 23, 2007

Challenge 18




http://www.patrickchingart.com




Challenge:
1. Create a free account for yourself in Zoho Writer
2. Explore the site and create a test document or two.
3. Try out Zoho Writer’s features and create a blog post about your discoveries.

So the publishing in ZohoWriter worked by hitting the Publish, post to blog option...and the entry is the post before this one.

The hard part was coming up with something to write....I tried to write a poem and found that it wasn't going well with creating something so early in the morning.

I thought of adding my favorite recipe for pumpkin soup. I tried to copy and paste the recipe from Microsoft Word and Zoho Writer had a hissy fit with all kinds of error messages. When I'd close one error message, another one would pop up in its place...so I eventually had to go to Task Manager to shut down the entire thing.

I'm thinking Zoho Writer truly wanted me to write something rather than paste something in.

I ended up going with a favorite poem since the sandbox exercise was so fun in sharing favorites.

Perhaps I will try using Zoho Writer to to the Pre-Performance Review Worksheet that we're all so fond of.

No comments: