Monday, March 26, 2007

Challenge 19



Challenge:
1. Take a look around LibraryThing and create an account.

2. Add a least 5 books to your library.

3. Blog about your findings and be sure to link to your LibraryThing catalog. How popular were your books? Did you find any discussions about your favorites?


Here's my library from LibraryThing:
LibraryThing for MatchaDragon

The most popular book that I had was the "Island of the Blue Dolphins" which I haven't read in many, many years....but it left a strong impression as being one of my absolute favorite books. It had some discussions associated with it on LibraryThing.

Most of my other favorite books aren't popular at all, but I still love them.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

Nice plug there, MatchaDragon.

I read Island of the Blue Dolphins, too! Eons ago.